Unleashing the ASIAN WRATH!!! REVENGE on the BOAT! (Key Accomplishment)
Browse the description for Extra Facts (such as gear utilized)!
Like my creations?! Assistance me FUND my FISHING ADVENTURES through Patreon:
Listed here are some Benefits for PATREON Folks ONLY:
— Patreon ONLY instructional posts
— Patreon ONLY regular give-aways
— Access to my SMUGMUG Fish Image Database (2000+ pics of diverse Species of fish, all determined. Day and destinations integrated!)
— Patreon ONLY videos
Want to mail me some things? Or keep in contact? My Tackle:
Severe Philly Fishing, P.O. BOX 7019, Philadelphia, PA, Usa, 19149
October 30th, 2018 — For my 155th outing of this calendar year, I made the decision to go DEEP-SEA FISHING for the Second time in the Usa! I hopped on the DOLPHIN when yet again, out of Fisherman’s Landing, San Diego, CA.
For far more info on the Dolphin:
Listed here are a couple of remarks for this boat trip/video:
(1) The footage is not really key, and I know that! I apologize! While on the boat, I saved as considerably time as doable, so I could land as numerous Species as doable! That suggests that I failed to set an additional hard work to film my catches. Heh.
(2) All shorts are thrown back again into the drinking water. That involves tiny Calico Bass (Kelp Bass), California Sheepshead, etc. As considerably as it SUCKS, most of people fish die owing to strain change and come to be seal meals. Therefore, when hopping on a bash boat like this and fishing deep waters, most people get every little thing that is legal to get…so meat is not wasted.
(three) Sometimes people toss/launch the fish Absent from the boat. That is to optimize its chances of survival, so that the seals don’t get to them in advance of they have a likelihood of swimming absent.
(4) Cody (deckhand) and Jason (captain) were super valuable and pleasant through the entire length of the trip! Jason built an additional hard work to set us on the fish! Unnecessary to say, I tipped them very good!
This is the Fourth installment of my “West Coast Species Hunt” Series! Delight in!
Equipment utilized in this video:
Rod: Question the Fisherman’s Landing Deal with Store! It was their rental!
Reel: Question the Fisherman’s Landing Deal with Store! It was their rental!
Line: Question the Fisherman’s Landing Deal with Store! It was their rental!
Bait/lures: Simple rig with a measurement 2 hooks (of some type), above a 4 oz. trolling sinker ( For bait, pieces of squid, ghost shrimp, and live sardine.
Image Digicam: Sony Cyber-Shot, Exmor, 18.2 megapixels. (
Filming Digicam: GoPro Hero 4 Silver (
Exterior Microphone: Movo GM100 Lavalier (
Digicam Stand: Smatree Selfie Stick (
Observe me on my social media platforms:
FB ID Group:
SMUGMUG Image Database:
Tremendous Thanks to all people who financially lead to EPF through Patreon ( In their homage, the names of people who have consented are underneath:
– Iain Sutherland (thirty)
– Kelvin Martinez (FishBrain: kelvin_the_maia) (ten)
– Almeyda J. (ten) (FishBrain: Almeyda_J)
– Yun Yu (ten)
– Steve Leski (ten)
– John Walber (ten)
– John Lewis (5) (IG:
– Francois Guay (5)
– Wes Weaver (5)
– B Rancier (5) (TY:
– Victoria Lo (5) (IG:
– Iain Robson (YT: (5)
– Alex Uram (5)
– Josh May perhaps (5)
– Kevin Katz (2)
– Stephan Holoman (2)
– LeMeFish (2) (YT:
– Luis Almeyda (2) (YT:
– DCurleyman (2)
– Kori McNeal (2)
– Darek Jones (2)
– Michael Frumento (1)
– Japão (YT: (1)
– Finatics Fishing (TY: (1)
P.s. If you lead through Patreon and you don’t have your identify below, concept me through Patreon and I will include it below! 🙂
*Those are Amazon Associates Hyperlinks
Long Times and Nice Nights! Tight strains, Youtube viewers!
EPF encourages freedom of speech – you will find unquestionably very little incorrect in expressing oneself even so, make sure you — respect is very good and everyone warrants it. Destructive feedback will be deleted and trolls will be banned. 🙂